Thanks Brad. Worked out the issue was related to Geotiff with 4 channels which
Geoserver / Arc didn't seem to like. Once I used a new Geotiff with 3 channel
RGB, it worked fine.

Kind Regards,
Neil Saunders
Business Consultant

[cid:image001.png@01D6EF27.CD42ABF0]
How was your Lotsearch experience? Click
here<https://airtable.com/shrkB2wJTJQ52z6e9>.

Lotsearch Pty Ltd
Level 3, 68 Alfred Street, Milsons Point, NSW 2061
+61 (0)2 8287 0680
+61 (0) 413 379 883
supp...@lotsearch.com.au
www.lotsearch.com.au

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
This transmission may be privileged and may contain confidential information
intended only for the recipient(s) named above. Any other distribution,
re-transmission, copying or disclosure of this message is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately
by telephone or return email, and delete this message from your system. Thank
you.

[LinkedIn]<https://linkedin.com/company/4823161>