Hi everybody,
in my company we need to use multitemporal tiles from satellite platforms.
We use RGB scenes and various indexes like NDVI, NDWI.
During last month we have implemented the ImageMosaic[1] but now I'm asking
myself if it was the right choice. How do you implement the use of this
kind of data? Is there another choice?
When we use `GetFeatureInfo`, on click on pixel, the response comes with a
lot of latency and the graph of all time data from a specific analysis is
rendered after 2 or 3 minutes. I don't know which type of AWS solution we
use in truth.

Another question is on legend and style. For a type of our product we need
a dynamic legend and style. Another question is on legend and style. For a
type of our product we need a dynamic legend and style. Is there a solution
for this? Is there a solution for this?

Hope that my questions aren't tedious, but I need some clarification.

-------
[1] https://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/data/raster/imagemosaic/

*ing.Massimiliano Moraca*
*Analisi, progettazione e sviluppo di soluzioni GIS e WebGIS*
*P.IVA*: 08700081212
*CELL*: 333 59 49 583 (*lun - ven 9.00 - 18.00*)
*WEB*: www.massimilianomoraca.it
* Attività svolta ai sensi della Legge 4 del 14 gennaio 2013, art.1*