Thanks Aaron!

For letting us know this! I was not aware of this option.

For other wondering what this option does, from:

https://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/configuration/raster_access.html#max-oversampling-factor

"When dealing with reprojection, the underlying raster read operation might do
some oversampling in order to provide the requested output resolution"

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde