Hi,

We've published layers in geoserver based on postgresql views where some
columns contain spaces and å ä ö currently. Right now we are trying to
employ ecql filters with getMap requests and are finding it hard/impossible
to receive an expected reply when the query contains an attribute (column
name in the view / property) that contains å ä ö or a space.

We've tried a number of combinations with single and double quotes around
the property and property + value . If the property has single quotation
marks aroun, or the property and value have single quotations around them,
the getmap is succesfull but the image returned contains no features even
if expected to have them.

If seemingly any combination of double quotation marks ( " ) are employed
we get an ecql exception.

(spaces and high asciis are okay as values to search for)

Is there any way to filter a getMap on a property that contains spaces or
high ASCIIs?

Friendly regards,
David.