Hi user group

I think I have found a bug with the custom legend panel for styles, affected
GeoServer 2.19.0

Workflow:

1.       Add custom legend screenshotted below panel, clicking 'Auto-detect
image size and type'

[cid:image001.png@01D74112.208B3610]

2.       Modify legend image on file system, changing height / width of image

4.       Updated dimensions are displayed in panel, but not written to style
XML config file

5.       This means the dimensions displayed in the GetCapabilities document is
wrong

The fix is to manually edit the XML file, but what is happening is not obvious.

Thanks

Michael

Geoscience Australia Disclaimer: This e-mail (and files transmitted with it) is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not
the intended recipient, then you have received this e-mail by mistake and any
use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail and its file
attachments is prohibited. The security of emails transmitted cannot be
guaranteed; by forwarding or replying to this email, you acknowledge and accept
these risks.