OK, I've done a quick check and that doesn't seem to work either, can you
open an issue (
https://osgeo-org.atlassian.net/jira/software/c/projects/GEOS/issues/) and
I'll see if I can see a quick fix for it at the weekend. If you need
something faster (or more guaranteed) there are comercial support suppliers
(including my employer) http://geoserver.org/support/

Ian

--
Ian Turton