Hi Daniele,
Many thanks for your reply.  We certainly have a datastore.properties file, as
well as a primary configuration file.
The datatype in the Postgresql database is "timestamp without time zone".
Judging from the message on the Dimensions tab ("Cannot enable, no attribute of
type Date found"), I was wondering if this needed to be of type "date".  But
there seemed to be examples where this hasn't been necessary.
I'll investigate further.  It does feel like some criteria is failing to be met
to allow Time to be enabled on the Dimensions tab.
Thank you again,
Andy

    On Tuesday, 20 July 2021, 15:06:51 BST, Daniele Romagnoli