Hello. Could anyone point me to instructions on using geoserver with CADRG
maps? It works fine for others like TIFF maps.
Will need to build from source to avoid MD5 security issues. Am using Linux,
x86_64 and ARM. Weeks of googling have found little for CADRG - not many seem
to be about doing them. Have also tried the binary geoserver versions. I am a
mapping beginner.
Even when GDAL native loads, importer still says format unknown. Have done GDAL
and importer plugins, GDAL native .so libs, GDAL data, and environment
variables USER, GEOSERVER_HOME, GEOSERVER_DATA_DIR, GDAL_DATA, JAVA_HOME,
JAVA_OPTS, CLASSPATH, LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
A pointer or what to google for would be very helpful.
Best regards and thanks, Clint