Which Rest API do you suggest ? I see that I can use a GET request to get the feature type info in JSON, add an attribute to the attributes array and then send a PUT request with this info JSON and it works. But I am wondering if there is a simple reload / refresh API for a feature type.

Regards,

Vikram