Hi,

thank you for providing the files. I now upgraded my 2.18.0 installation to
2.20-RC and had a problem regarding the 'jetty.port' setting. My steps:

-   Created a windows installer with the manual method shown in
https://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/developer/win-installer.html.

-   Uninstalled GeoServer 2.18.0.

-   Installed 2.20-RC with the windows installer, using the existing data
directory, port 9090 and 'Install as a service'.

-   After starting the Windows service, I was unable to reach the GeoServer web
page.

-   Inside the wrapper log file the following error was shown:
"WARN:oejx.XmlConfiguration:WrapperSimpleAppMain: Property 'jetty.port' is
deprecated, value from 'jetty.http.port' used".

I went back to the files used to create the installer and changed the following:

-   GeoServerEXE.nsi -> line 854 -> replace 'jetty.port' with 'jetty.http.port'.

-   GeoServerEXE.nsi -> line 902 -> replace 'jetty.port' with 'jetty.http.port'.

-   wrapper.conf -> line 38 -> replace 'jetty.port' with 'jetty.http.port'.

After creating and using a new installer, everything worked fine. As I don't
have a development environment for GeoServer set up and I don't really know if
this is the right way to solve the problem, could someone please fix this in
the original source files.

Thank you and best regards
Daniel