Hello all,
I have a group layer with several children. getFeatureInfo response returns
info about those layers with no indication of what their Group layer name is.
This means that in case user requests several group layers he will not know
which layers in response refer to which group.
  How can I add group layer name into content_json.ftl template?

--
Tatyana .