I am seeing an error like this now.  It seems to work the first time (it
creates a table inside my DB for my Store) but then when I restart GeoServer
(or try to re-save my Store) and try to layer preview my layer, I get the
following error.

I have tried deleting the BrowseImageMosaicStore table in my DB but still get
the error.  Any ideas on this one?

My BrowseImageMosaicStore datastore.properties just has:
StoreName=ArchiveQuery:ImageMosaicPostGIS

That ImageMosaicPostGIS Store seems to connect successfully.

29 Nov 12:13:26 INFO [gce.imagemosaic] - Now indexing file seedImage.jpg 29 Nov
12:13:26 DEBUG [gce.imagemosaic] - Thread Name qtp1279149968-162 class
org.geotools.gce.imagemosaic.ImageMosaicEventHandlers Now indexing file
seedImage.jpg 29 Nov 12:13:26 DEBUG [gce.arcgrid] - ArcGridFormatFactory is
available. 29 Nov 12:13:26 DEBUG [gce.arcgrid] - Creating a new ArcGriFormat.
29 Nov 12:13:26 DEBUG [gce.image] - Unable to find crs, continuing with default
CRS 29 Nov 12:13:26 TRACE [util.factory] - ENTRY (FeatureTypeFactory,
FEATURE_TYPE_FACTORY) 29 Nov 12:13:26 TRACE [util.factory] - RETURN
(FeatureTypeFactory, FEATURE_TYPE_FACTORY): found implementation Optional. 29
Nov 12:13:26 ERROR [gce.imagemosaic] - Schema 'BrowseImageMosaicStore' already
exists java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Schema 'BrowseImageMosaicStore'
already exists at
org.geotools.jdbc.JDBCDataStore.createSchema(JDBCDataStore.java:723) at
org.geotools.jdbc.JDBCDataStore.createSchema(JDBCDataStore.java:146) at
org.geotools.gce.imagemosaic.catalog.AbstractGTDataStoreGranuleCatalog.createType(AbstractGTDataStoreGranuleCatalog.java:614)
 at
org.geotools.gce.imagemosaic.catalog.RepositoryDataStoreCatalog.createType(RepositoryDataStoreCatalog.java:38)
 at
org.geotools.gce.imagemosaic.catalog.CachingDataStoreGranuleCatalog.createType(CachingDataStoreGranuleCatalog.java:92)
 at
org.geotools.gce.imagemosaic.RasterManager.createStore(RasterManager.java:1446)
at
org.geotools.gce.imagemosaic.ImageMosaicReader.createCoverage(ImageMosaicReader.java:1147)
 at
org.geotools.gce.imagemosaic.ImageMosaicConfigHandler.updateConfiguration(ImageMosaicConfigHandler.java:1592)
 at
org.geotools.gce.imagemosaic.ImageMosaicWalker.handleFile(ImageMosaicWalker.java:255)
 at
org.geotools.gce.imagemosaic.ImageMosaicDirectoryWalker$MosaicDirectoryWalker.handleFile(ImageMosaicDirectoryWalker.java:96)
 at org.apache.commons.io.DirectoryWalker.walk(DirectoryWalker.java:367) at
org.apache.commons.io.DirectoryWalker.walk(DirectoryWalker.java:335) at
org.geotools.gce.imagemosaic.ImageMosaicDirectoryWalker$MosaicDirectoryWalker.<init>(ImageMosaicDirectoryWalker.java:117)
 at
org.geotools.gce.imagemosaic.ImageMosaicDirectoryWalker.run(ImageMosaicDirectoryWalker.java:203)
 at org.geotools.gce.imagemosaic.Utils.createMosaic(Utils.java:517) at
org.geotools.gce.imagemosaic.Utils.checkSource(Utils.java:1512) at
org.geotools.gce.imagemosaic.ImageMosaicReader.initReaderFromURL(ImageMosaicReader.java:534)
 at
org.geotools.gce.imagemosaic.ImageMosaicReader.<init>(ImageMosaicReader.java:487)
 at
org.geotools.gce.imagemosaic.ImageMosaicFormat.getReader(ImageMosaicFormat.java:586)
 at
org.geotools.gce.imagemosaic.ImageMosaicFormat.getReader(ImageMosaicFormat.java:111)
 at
org.geoserver.catalog.ResourcePool.getGridCoverageReader(ResourcePool.java:1567)
 at
org.geoserver.catalog.ResourcePool.getGridCoverageReader(ResourcePool.java:1513)
 at
org.geoserver.catalog.ResourcePool.getGridCoverageReader(ResourcePool.java:1500)
 at
org.geoserver.web.data.store.CoverageStoreEditPage.onSave(CoverageStoreEditPage.java:125)

Ashley Mort
Sr. Software Engineer
972-638-6317 office
814-571-3039 cell