Oliver...sorry...when I just put ip:port, it lands on a tomcat page (only
text, no admin panel)

It works !

If you're seeing this page via a web browser, it means you've setup Tomcat
successfully. Congratulations!

This is the default Tomcat home page. It can be found on the local
filesystem at: /var/lib/tomcat8/webapps/ROOT/index.html

Tomcat8 veterans might be pleased to learn that this system instance of
Tomcat is installed with CATALINA_HOME in /usr/share/tomcat8 and
CATALINA_BASE in /var/lib/tomcat8, following the rules from
/usr/share/doc/tomcat8-common/RUNNING.txt.gz.

You might consider installing the following packages, if you haven't
already done so:

*tomcat8-docs*: This package installs a web application that allows to
browse the Tomcat 8 documentation locally. Once installed, you can access
it by clicking here <http://192.168.0.119:8102/docs/>.

*tomcat8-examples*: This package installs a web application that allows to
access the Tomcat 8 Servlet and JSP examples. Once installed, you can
access it by clicking here <http://192.168.0.119:8102/examples/>.

*tomcat8-admin*: This package installs two web applications that can help
managing this Tomcat instance. Once installed, you can access the manager
webapp <http://192.168.0.119:8102/manager/html> and the host-manager webapp
<http://192.168.0.119:8102/host-manager/html>.

NOTE: For security reasons, using the manager webapp is restricted to users
with role "manager-gui". The host-manager webapp is restricted to users
with role "admin-gui". Users are defined in /etc/tomcat8/tomcat-users.xml.
Maurício Vieira Cardoso Filho
Gerente TI Infra
Tel: +556137995051
email : mcard...@topocart.com.br;