I'd guess there is something missing from the JSON serializer code that
skips or doesn't know about those attributes (but to be honest they are
pretty much hard coded as true in the module lookup code so I wouldn't
worry about them in general)

Ian

On Thu, 16 Dec 2021 at 15:25, Jan Hoskens via Geoserver-users <
geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When using the REST api as described on
> https://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/api/#1.0.0/manifests.yaml , I expect
> to see a status for each module (isAvailable/isEnabled). But I do not
> receive the suggested response on the page.
>
> I should get:
> {"about": {
>     "status": [
>       {
>         "module": "gs-web-core",
>         "name": "GeoServer Web UI Core",
>         "isEnabled": true,
>         "isAvailable": true
>       },
>
> I get this instead:
>
> {
>   "statuss": {
>     "status": [
>       {
>         "name": "GeoWeb Cache",
>         "href":
> "http:\/\/localhost:8080\/geoserver\/rest\/about\/status\/GeoWeb+Cache.json"
>       },
>
> I'm trying to find a good endpoint to use as Liveness/Readiness probes for
> our private Cloud setup, but did not yet find a proper solution.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Jan
>
> If you want to request a feature or an improvement, also see this:
> https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/wiki/Successfully-requesting-and-integrating-new-features-and-improvements-in-GeoServer

Ian Turton