Hi everyone,

I have a "problem" consuming a WMS service via Cascade. I'll describe
what's happening below:

GeoServer 01: is the instance where the layers are configured
GeoServer 02: is the instance where GeoServer 01 layers are being consumed
through WMS Cascade.

What happens?

Basically, when a new layer is created in GeoServer 01, it doesn't
automatically appear in GeoServer 02 (when I go to Add new layer). For this
new layer to appear I need to enter the Store (WMS Cascade) and save.

It seems to me that when I click on save, it runs GetCapabilities again,
and then yes, the new layer created in GeoServer 01 appears in GeoServer 02.

The question is, is there how this update can be automatic in GeoServer 02
(when going to Add new layer), when a new layer is created in GeoServer 01?

Best regards,

Fernando Quadro
http://www.fernandoquadro.com.br
https://www.linkedin.com/in/fernandoquadro/