Currently we don't have a certificate for geoserver.org (Unavailable for
your site because a certificate has not yet been issued for your domain (
geoserver.org))

As it has no secure or important info that someone might fake it isn't a
high priority to fix currently but we'll get to it sometime

Ian

On Tue, 1 Mar 2022 at 09:40, Jürrens, Eike Hinderk <e.h.juerr...@52north.org>
wrote:

> Dear Community,
>
> as I am not able to create an issue in the website repo [0] and I don't
> want to create an account for this one issue in Jira, I am posting it here.
>
> Please enable TLS for the website goeserver.org. It's only one click
> following githubs according documentation [1].
>
> Kind regards,
> Eike
>
> Links
> [0] https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver.github.io
> [1]
>
> https://docs.github.com/en/pages/getting-started-with-github-pages/securing-your-github-pages-site-with-https
> --
> Jürrens, Eike Hinderk
> 52°North Spatial Information Research GmbH
> Martin-Luther-King-Weg 24
> 48155 Münster, Germany
> Fon: +49-(0)-251–396371-33
> Fax: +49-(0)-251–396371-11
> https://52north.org/
> Twitter: @FiveTwoN
> Managing Directors:
> Dr. Benedikt Gräler, Dr. Simon Jirka, Matthes Rieke
> Local Court Muenster HRB 10849
>
> If you want to request a feature or an improvement, also see this:
> https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/wiki/Successfully-requesting-and-integrating-new-features-and-improvements-in-GeoServer

Ian Turton