Andreas:

Calling out this week's announcement(s):
- 2.19.5 and 2.20.3 are being announced together with a clear "security
considerations" heading
- In this case the details of what has been fixed is included ... because
the fix is being made available on all active branches (stable and
maintenance)

This also thanks the group responsible for funding the fix (Fisheries and
Oceans Canada/PĂȘches et OcĂ©ans Canada).
--
Jody Garnett