-Jukka Rahkonen-

Lähettäjä: Elena Grigoriou <grigoriouel...@gmail.com>
Lähetetty: maanantai 4. huhtikuuta 2022 15.33
Vastaanottaja: Rahkonen Jukka (MML) <jukka.rahko...@maanmittauslaitos.fi>
Kopio: geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Aihe: Re: [Geoserver-users] Geoserver returns an exception as a response to a
GetLegendGraphic request

Indeed the version parameter is mandatory!

So it seems that geoserver does not form the request according to the standard.
Let's see if there is a workaround or any configuration steps to overcome this
issue...

On Mon, 4 Apr 2022 at 11:35, Rahkonen Jukka (MML)
<jukka.rahko...@maanmittauslaitos.fi<mailto:jukka.rahko...@maanmittauslaitos.fi>>
 wrote:
Hi,

By what reference the version is optional? I had a look at the “Styled Layer
Descriptor profile of the Web Map Service Implementation Specification” and
there, in Table 9 —GetLegendGraphic operation request URL parameters the WMS
version is defined to be mandatory.

GetLegendGraphics works when version is included:
http://beta.geoportal.ypen.gr/geoserver/aqd-wms/ows?service=WMS&request=GetLegendGraphic&format=image%2Fpng&width=20&height=20&layer=AM.AirQualityManagementZone&version=1.3.0

-Jukka Rahkonen-