Hello,

This is sally from Nanjing pusher machinery.hope this email could find you well.

As a leading manufacturer for various kind of machinery products.we have exported CNC products.casting and fabrication throughout the world.and we never make any mistakes on our customers.

For raw material:we use the top A level material which is traceable.

For size tolerance.we are strict on size tolerance  to make sure any of our products as the same as samples and drawings

For MOQ:any order quantity is welcome

After sales service: we guarantee after sales support with effective service coordination from our experienced service engineers.if any problems happened because of us.please claim compensation.

Look forward to hearing from you

Thank you

Nanjing Pusher Machinery Co.,Ltd

8407 Room, No.4 building, 128 Jiangjun ave Jiangning District Nanjing China

Postcode: 211100

Email: sally@pusher-machinery.com

www.pusher-machinery.com