De : Jody Garnett <jody.garn...@gmail.com>
Envoyé : vendredi 18 novembre 2022 06:22
À : VANDENSCHRICK, Grégoire <gvandenschrick@urban.brussels>
Cc : geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
<geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Objet : Re: [Geoserver-users] geoserver 2.21.2 /gwc inaccessible with geofence
server plugin installed

There were some security fixes for GWC; and a fix so it so would still work if
global services were off.

Chances are it is mapping to a virtual WMS endpoint for the layer now? Rather
than a global service layer.

Do you think you can check?

You are the first person to report this - thanks for speaking up.
—
Jody

On Thu, Nov 17, 2022 at 5:37 AM VANDENSCHRICK, Grégoire