Hi Everyone!

We are in the process of migrating a quite old and outdated Geoserver
installation to a brand new Windows server 2019.

I´ve already installed and tested with version 2.21.4 and Java 11, and
everything seems to be working fine!... but we would like to leave the
production env running with the latest 2.22.0 version and Java 17 if
possible.

I´m confused about Java 17 support for this version, because the
documentation says that it is supported for version 2.22, however when I
run the windows installer it only lets me select Java 8 or 11 path... If I
point it to the Java 17 path it says it´s invalid... So any ideas on how
should I proceed? Maybe pointing to the Java 11 path and making changes to
the config after the installation to point to the 17 path? Or that would be
problematic?

Thank you very much!

Seba