Hello all,

I am trying to get request time statistics from GeoServer. Monitoring
extension already provides request total time, but I would like to know how
much of the time was spent by the database query execution and how much was
actually spent by GeoServer processing.

Does anyone know if there is a way to achieve this with current GeoServer
extensions?

Thanks in advance,

Felipe