From: Daniel Calliess <geoserver-us...@flansch.at>
Sent: Montag, 30. Jänner 2023 11:38
To: 'Andrea Aime' <andrea.a...@geosolutionsgroup.com>
Cc: 'GeoServer Users' <geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Geoserver-users] GeoFence and GeoWebCache incompatibility

Hi Andrea,

unfortunately the problem came back after upgrading my
Windows/Tomcat/War-file-based installation to 2.22.0. GeoWebCache again is
reachable at /geoserver instead of /geoserver/gwc although I placed the text
gwc.context.suffix=gwc into the file geofence-server.properties. The GeoServer
log file doesn't show anything special. I did some tests that indicate that the
problem was introduced after upgrading from 2.21.1 to 2.21.2. Could you please
have a look what's going wrong here.

Thank you and best regards

Daniel