Van: Nicolas De Ville De Goyet <ndevi...@naturalsciences.be>
Verzonden: dinsdag 7 februari 2023 15:09
Aan: GeoServer Mailing List List <geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Onderwerp: [Geoserver-users] Failing Postgis store when upgrading geoserver to
2.22.1

Dear,

I upgraded my geoserver instance to 2.22.1 and it created issues with
all my postgis stores.

https://spatial.naturalsciences.be/

The previous version I had is 2.19.2

Now, when I try to connect/download my layers I get the following error
message:

version="1.1.1" >   <ServiceException>
       java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableExceptionUnable to obtain
connection: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Something unusual
has occurred to cause the driver to fail. Please report this exception.)
Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Something unusual has occurred
to cause the driver to fail. Please report this exception.)
Something unusual has occurred to cause the driver to fail. Please
class org.postgis.PGbox2d

The other type of data (GeoTiff, shapefiles, ...) are working as expected.

Do you have an idea on the reason of such an issue?

Many thanks for your help,

Nicolas de Ville