Hello!
I am trying to figure out if what I want to do is possible. I have a raster
layer of surface current data. Since some of the data overlaps the land, I
want to be able to filter out the pixels that appear on land. I thought of
doing it by adding to our geoserver a vector polygon vector layer
representing the water bodies.
And I would like to be able to intersect my raster layer with that vector
layer. Is this possible to perform, maybe with the cross-layer filtering
<https://docs.geoserver.org/2.22.x/en/user/extensions/querylayer/index.html#wms-examples>plugin?
The thing is that I am not sure if technically it is possible to filter a
raster layer based on a vector.
Thanks a lot for your help!
Julien

--