I am exploring options for a relatively low-usage service requiring low levels of infrastructure setup and maintenance (the data is related to a local history society).

GeoServer docker image appears to be perfect except that I observe it serves unencrypted data. This is not acceptable in 2023 on the grounds of security and privacy. I have not been able to find how to start the container such that HTTPS is the exclusive means of access.

Is this possible? (I think it really should be!)

Thanks in advance, Adam