Hi all.

I have an SLD file (attached file file1.sld) for drawing an image mosaic layer.
There are nine raster pixel values that are represented with same symbol
(color="#288228"). The resulting legend is attached  Leyend1.png file.

I would like to have only one category in the legend for all pixels with the
same symbol as attached file leyend2.png shows, so I need to group all pixels
values in one category.

Any Idea how to do it with SLD without editing the source images?

Thanks in advance
[http://www.tragsa.es/SiteCollectionImages/Relaciones%20Institucionales%20(Prensa)/FIRMA%20OUTLOOK/2023tragsatec.png]

Briones Garcia, Pedro
JGAP Sist Inform Geográfica
S.Información Geográfica / G.Sist.Inf. Geografica
Grupo Tragsa - SEPI

Calle Julián Camarillo 6B - 28037 Madrid
Tel.: 913226489 - 88216 - Fax: 913226005
p...@tragsa.es<mailto:p...@tragsa.es>
www.tragsa.es <https://www.tragsa.es/>

AVISO LEGAL <https://www.tragsa.es/es/Paginas/aviso-legal-correo.aspx>

POLITICA DE PRIVACIDAD, de conformidad con el Reglamento UE 2016/679 y la Ley
Orgánica 3/2018
<https://www.tragsa.es/es/Paginas/politica-privacidad-correo.aspx>