I am a bit confused, checking GeometryDeserializer.java line 45:

   -

https://github.com/bedatadriven/jackson-datatype-jts/blob/master/src/main/java/com/bedatadriven/jackson/datatype/jts/serialization/GeometryDeserializer.java

And line 45 does not exist ... huh.

I looked online for a bit and did not find
com.bedatadriven.jackson.datatype.jts.serialization.GeometryDeserializer
yet (maybe someone else can help?)

I assume it is trying to parse GeoJSON when the failure occurs, perhaps
look at the json output for anything odd or missing?
--
Jody Garnett