Hello,

Is it possible to change the log level configuration for the geowebcache
embedded with geoserver?

I have configured an external wms layer into geowebcache with the REST API
and I have errors when I try to get tiles.

The layer:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wmsLayer>
<enabled>true</enabled>
<inMemoryCached>true</inMemoryCached>
<name>test_ign</name>
<mimeFormats>
<string>image/png</string>
<string>image/jpeg</string>
</mimeFormats>
<gridSubsets>
<gridSubset>
<gridSetName>EPSG:4326</gridSetName>
</gridSubset>
<gridSubset>
<gridSetName>EPSG:900913</gridSetName>
</gridSubset>
</gridSubsets>
<metaWidthHeight>
<int>4</int>
<int>4</int>
</metaWidthHeight>
<expireCache>0</expireCache>
<expireClients>0</expireClients>
<parameterFilters/>
<gutter>0</gutter>
<cacheWarningSkips/>
<wmsUrl>
<string>https://data.geopf.fr/wms-r/wms?SERVICE=WMS</string>
</wmsUrl>
<wmsLayers>ORTHOIMAGERY.ORTHOPHOTOS</wmsLayers>
</wmsLayer>

The error stack
10 Nov 14:29:39 ERROR  [geowebcache.GeoWebCacheDispatcher] - All backends
(1) failed. Reason: Unexpected response code from backend: 400 for
https://data.geopf.fr/wms-r/wms?SERVICE=WMS.  Last request: '
https://data.geopf.fr/wms-r/wms?SERVICE=WMS'.
http://localhost:8080/geoserver/gwc/service/wmts
10 Nov 14:29:39 ERROR  [geowebcache.GeoWebCacheDispatcher] - Request failed
org.geowebcache.GeoWebCacheException: All backends (1) failed. Reason:
Unexpected response code from backend: 400 for
https://data.geopf.fr/wms-r/wms?SERVICE=WMS.  Last request: '
https://data.geopf.fr/wms-r/wms?SERVICE=WMS'.
at
org.geowebcache.layer.wms.WMSHttpHelper.makeRequest(WMSHttpHelper.java:154)

I woud like to know which request is sent

--
Alexandre Gacon