De: Nuno Oliveira <nuno.olive...@geosolutionsgroup.com>
Enviado el: lunes, 13 de noviembre de 2023 16:58
Para: Oscar Diago Alonso <oscar.di...@geograma.com>
CC: geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Asunto: [EXTERNO] Re: [Geoserver-users] Application Schema - Question about
namespace versions

Dear Oscar,
that issue has been overcome with the concept of isolated workspaces:

  *
https://docs.geoserver.org/2.19.x/en/user/data/webadmin/workspaces.html#isolated-workspaces
An isolated workspace will be able to reuse a namespace already used by another
workspace, but its resources (layers, styles, etc …)
can only be retrieved when using that workspace's virtual services and will
only show up in those virtual services capabilities documents.

Best regards,
Nuno Oliveira

On Mon, Nov 13, 2023 at 12:29 PM Oscar Diago Alonso via Geoserver-users
<geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net>>
 wrote:
Good morning.

A couple of years ago, I had to use GeoServer + Application Schema to create a
WFS for the Buildings INSPIRE dataset. It was decided to use the XSD of the
draft schema (it provides more data):

https://inspire.ec.europa.eu/draft-schemas/bu-ext2d/2.0/BuildingExtended2D.xsd

Now I need to do the same, but with Cadastral Parcels. But in this case, the
schema I have to use is the 4.0:

https://inspire.ec.europa.eu/schemas/cp/4.0/CadastralParcels.xsd

Both of those schemas need the namespace “base”. The issue is that bu-ext2d
uses the version 3.2 and cp uses the version 3.3. As far as I know, in
GeoServer is not possible to create two namespaces with the same name.

Is there a way to make Application Schema pic a different base version
depending on the INSPIRE theme?

If I create the namespace with these parameters, Buildings work fine, but
Cadastral Parcels fail:

<namespace>
    <id>base_namespace</id>
    <prefix>base</prefix>
    <uri>urn:x-inspire:specification:gmlas:BaseTypes:3.2</uri>
</namespace>

On the other hand, if I create it with these parameters, Cadastral Parcels
works fine, but Buildings fail:

<namespace>
    <id>base_namespace</id>
    <prefix>base</prefix>
    <uri>http://inspire.ec.europa.eu/schemas/base/3.3</uri>
</namespace>

I guess the direct solution would be changing the Buildings XSD from the draft
schema to the 4.0 schema, but I wanted to ask in case there was a way to avoid
it.

Thanks for any help provided!

Best regards.

Óscar Diago Alonso
Ingeniero GIS
(+34) 945 13 13 72 | Plza. del Renacimiento, 9, 2.ª planta, Oficina 2 - 01004
Vitoria-Gasteiz
[https://geograma.com/wp-content/banners/img27102023.png]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/geograma/>
Si no ves la imagen puedes acceder desde
aquí<https://www.linkedin.com/company/geograma/>

Esta comunicación contiene información de acceso restringido y de uso exclusivo
del destinatario. Si usted no es el destinatario tenga en cuenta que cualquier
distribución, copia o uso de esta comunicación o la información que contiene
está estrictamente prohibida. Si usted ha recibido esta comunicación por error
por favor notifíquelo en la dirección
d...@geograma.com<mailto:d...@geograma.com>. Tratamos su dirección de correo
electrónico y otros datos personales para mantener el contacto y comunicación
con Ud. y, en su caso, remitirle información sobre nuestros productos y
servicios. Si no desea recibir tal información envíe un e-mail en tal sentido a
d...@geograma.com<mailto:d...@geograma.com>. Puede acceder, rectificar y
suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se detalla en la información
adicional y completa a su disposición en nuestra política de privacidad en la
URL
www.geograma.com/politica-privacidad/<http://www.geograma.com/politica-privacidad/>.

[https://geograma.com/wp-content/banners/web.png]<https://www.geograma.com/>
[https://geograma.com/wp-content/banners/in.png]
<http://geograma.com/wp-content/eventos/linkedin.php>

Geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:Geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net>

Nuno Oliveira

Visit http://bit.ly/gs-services-us for more information.
==

Nuno Miguel Carvalho Oliveira
@nmcoliveira
Technical Lead / Project Manager

GeoSolutions Group
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:      +39 0584 1660272

https://www.geosolutionsgroup.com/

Con riferimento alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati personali (Reg. UE
2016/679 - Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati “GDPR”), si precisa
che ogni circostanza inerente alla presente email (il suo contenuto, gli
eventuali allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui conoscenza è riservata al/i solo/i
destinatario/i indicati dallo scrivente. Se il messaggio Le è giunto per
errore, è tenuta/o a cancellarlo, ogni altra operazione è illecita. Le sarei
comunque grato se potesse darmene notizia.

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. We remind that - as provided by European Regulation
2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this e-mail or the
information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you have received this email by mistake, please notify us immediately by
telephone or e-mail.