Hello, we are trying to make a getMap request to a layer group where we request
multiple elevations (eg; elevation =2,10,20).   We are using an ImageMosiac
store.

  1.  Is this possible?  I would like to verify that only single elevation
requests are allowed.
  2.  Can you give us any helpful pointers on how to make it possible.  Where
in the code we should look?  Or Is there a mechanism in GeoServer that makes
several single getMap calls and combines the image?

Thank You
Dominique Bessette