Greetings,

I am encountering an issue with one WebGIS we're developing : it is very slow.
After several test, it appears it is linked to the EPSG.
For Cyprus, we are using the EPSG 6312 CGRS93 / Cyprus Local Transverse
Mercator. I added it in the epsg.properties file, copying the definition from
https://epsg.io/6312.
I am working with Geoserver 2.24.0 and Ubuntu: 11.0.21 (OpenJDK 64-Bit Server
VM).

First of all, is there anyone working on the same area or with the same system?
Secondly, is anyone facing a similar problem with the transformation of the
geometry?
Thirdly, how can I improve performance of the WebGIS?

Thank you

Brieuc Guillaume