Hi to all,

I have a polygon layer and I want style it, in wms GetMap request, in
dynamic mode.
Polygons are identified by gid and at runtime I associate at every gid a
value. Polygon colors correspond to these values.
Therefore, I have this object:
[{1:15},{2:34},{3:57},....] where 1,2,3 are the polygon gid and 15,34,57
are values necessary to color the polygons:
values between 0 and 20 -> color red
values between 21 and 40 -> color blue
I want to use variable substitution in sld, passing
[{1:15},{2:34},{3:57},....] object with env parameter in getMap request,
but I can not read gid and values from env to build filter
propertyIsEqualTo (for gid) and valorize fill (with values)

Is this the right way? Any idea?
Thanks a lot.

Giuseppe