Hi,

I'm using geotools 2.1 M4 to parse a GML file with the
WFSFeatureReader.getFeatureReader method and I'm not able to define a
directory that contains the schema. I've to copy the schema to  my main
project directory to parse the file. It is possible to define a schemas
directory?

Regards

--
Jorge Piera Llodra