Hi Adrian,

What you propose is exactly what I was doing for demo/example :-) So
lets combine forces. I too got a little stuck trying to untangle
"normal" what a normal maven project would look like, and was going to
confirm my understanding as Martin helps the rest of the geotools
codebase fall in line.

So an excellent and idea :-) How about I ask you for a review of my work.
Jody