Jody Garnett ha scritto:
> I am going to start on the work now but will not commit until votes are
> in. If you really want something changed let me know early :-)
> -
> http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/Provide+common+parsers+in+a+consistent+fashion

+1 on the package names

Related to the code sample, having to use a parser that requires a ton
of constructor parameters does not seems the best thing to me. Can we
have a default constructor that uses default geometries and the like?

I'm still unhappy about merging CQL into main, -0 from my point of view,
for good reasons I believe: maintenance, the fact it's not really
a replacement for filter factories (no id filter support, remember).
Go on, but allow me to say "see, I told you it was bad" in six months
time :-)