Jody Garnett a écrit :
> Andrea Aime wrote:
>> Can we try another path? The issue with having many jars is that
>> without maven it's hard to deal with them... unless we provide
>> users with a list of dependencies:

Just a reminder: The Geotools JAR created by Maven contains a "Class-Path"
entry
in there META-INF/MANIFEST.MF file. Consequently, you can drop every JAR in a
single directory and starts the application with only the most top-level JAR in
your classpath, e.g.:

   java -classpath geotools_directory/gt2-shapefile-2.3.0.jar mypackage.myclass

Every dependencies required by gt2-shapefile-2.3.0.jar will automatically be
added to the classpath.

        Martin