Hi list,

Method get() from org.opengis.feature.Attribute has been recently removed,
and used to return the actual object which is the value of the attribute.

If I change my code to use getValue(), I get the following error :

java.lang.AbstractMethodError:
org.geotools.feature.GeometryAttributeImpl.getValue()Ljava/lang/Object;

Will this be fixed, or is there a work around ?

Thanks,

Christophe