hi all,

I'd like to nominate Ben Caradoc-Davies for commit rights for both
GeoTools and Geoserver.

Ben is working with me, and will be a full time developer working with
the international GeoSciences community to make sure the tools are
useful.

We'll be working on a set of currently unsupported modules,
community-schemas and geomtryless (which I'm the maintainer of), and
commits will be limited ot those projects.
We'll post patches via Jira like good boys for other fixes. Generally
I'll review and commit, but we'll be focussing a lot on test cases and
Ben will probably start looking after these immediately.

One thing Ben is proving very capable at is working through the mvn,
eclipse, housekeeping and depndency hell, and we hope to be able to
provide some support at this level. We promise we wont commit
directly, but I think Ben will  be a great resource to take some of
the rough edges off the process.

Regards
Rob Atkinson
Interoperability Architect