The geoserver-1.6.x Hudson build is broken at the moment because it is
building against a GeoTools 2.4-SNAPSHOT (gt2-xml-xsd) that does not
contain the methods added by Gabriel to org.geotools.xml.Encoder in
r29727 (on Friday).

Who can update GeoTools 2.4-SNAPSHOT in the Maven repositories? If you
can, please do so.

And how should we fix these in the future? Or even better, prevent them
from happening? For example, if I add methods to a GeoTools class, who
do I notify to get them pushed out, so committing GeoServer changes does
not break Hudson?

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Software Engineer, CSIRO Exploration and Mining