Jody Garnett a écrit :
>> ReferencedEnvelope reference(ReferencedEnvelope)
>> Had no documentation, but looking at the code it the create a new
>> instance of ReferencedEnvelope inconditionnaly, given a non-null
>> argument.
>>
> This is the one I added to make JDK 1.6.0_06 happy.

If it was just for making the compiler happy, why does it returns a new
ReferencedEnvelope instead being implemented only as "return envelope"? This is
the behavior that we would have got when any of the other method is choosen.

Why leads us to the point that if the compiler want to invoke
reference(ReferencedEnvelope), then we should not have method call at all at
this place. So having the compiler spotting that is actually a very good new...

        Martin