Another question regarding this module:

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/Image+Mosaicing+Pyramidal+JDBC+Plugin

The Online Tests need the the jdbc jars for oracle,db2,postgis and mysql.

1)
For Oracle I found
    http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOT/4+Oracle+Optional+Dependency

The dummy-spatial driver is not enough for testing. What should I do ?

2)
postgis and mysql drivers are downloaded during the install and are in the
maven repository, no problem

3)
    db2jcc.jar and db2jcc_license_cu.jar are not in the maven repository. At
the moment I copied these files in my lib/ext dir, bad solution.