mcr a écrit :
> At the moment I am working on an utility using the geotools library. My
> biggest problem is a reasonable way to set the classpath.  On my linux box I
> do
>
> for fn in `find <geotoolsjarfiledirectory> -name "*.jar"`; do export
> CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH:$fn ;done

Putting every GeoTools JAR in the classpath may be an issue, since some epsg
factories are known to not work well when they are competiting on the classpath.

     http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEOT-1548

An alternative is to rely on the META-INF/MANIFEST.MF mechanism. This file
should contains a "class-path" entry in the JAR generated by Maven.
Consequently
if your application depends on gt-main.jar (for example) and if every GeoTools
JAR and their dependencies are in the same directory, then just putting
gt-main.jar in the classpath is suffisient for getting automatically their
dependencies like gt-referencing.jar in the classpath too. That way, you can
put
on the classpath only the "leaves" modules you are using and a single epsg
factory.

        Martin