I think we have to decide how to go on.

1)
I sent the db2 license to Adrian and he responded that it is not possible to
put the jars in the maven rep. I do not know why but I am not a license
expert.

2)
Since the oracle jar causes the same problem and there is a workaround
described in the developers guide, the same work around would apply to db2.
If we decide for this, I think it would be good idea if the developer who
did the oracle stuff should do the same for db2.

3)
For my online tests, I could handle this situation as follows:
At the beginning of the test I check with  Class.forName()  if the driver is
in the classpath. If not, i skip the test with a message describing the
problem  (the same procedure like finding  no fixture).
That is the easiest way and I can do it immediately.

So, at the moment is 3) a reasonable way to commit and dont break the "mvn
test -P Online"  process ?

thanks