Andrea Aime wrote:
> Two proposals:
> * move StyleAttributeExtractor to rendering, there is
>    actually nothing in gt2 using it besides rendering

Agreed - move it.
> * subclass both of those classes in renderer to take
>    care of the dynamic symbols proposal

Eventually I would like to move the style implementation into renderer
as well; nothing else in main makes use of it.
> I like the first one better, but I'm open to the second one as well?
> Opinions? If no one says anything I'll
> perform the move soon (say, in two days, to allow for someone to reply?).

Quick question does the class need to be public? And can we document it
here:
 -
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTDOC/08+StyleVisitor+use+with+DuplicatingStyleVisitor+and+RescaleStyleVisitor

Cheers,