OSGeo Incubation committee,

I am delighted to report that the Geotools community have completed an
extraordinary, meticulous effort pushing geotools through incubation and
now have it ready for graduation.

I have reviewed all the documentation and am satisfied that it comes up
to scratch and that geotools have addressed the incubation provenance
review criteria.

By watching the Geotools community in action, and by the high quality of
their documented Software processes I think that Geotools have raised
the bar for OSGeo graduation criteria.

I'm hopeful that we can vote Geotools through incubation before the
OSGeo board meet this Friday 11 July.

The key documents for review are:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GeoTools_Project_Status
and
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/GeoTools+Provenance+Review

I will be doing a thin slice review of source code headers tomorrow
morning, but don't expect any issues there.

Please vote: +1, 0, -1

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect