I have done so. Their (refractions.net) web servers (including postgis)
are also down. Looks like a general outage, so I suspect that
(1) the admins will not be getting our email, and
(2) they are (or soon will be) addressing the problem.

Regards,
Ben.

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Software Engineer, CSIRO Exploration and Mining