Gabriel,

please also update the Eclipse formatter.xml on the 2.4.x branch.

You could encourage adoption of these Eclipse formatter settings by
adding a paragraph to:

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOT/5.1.1+Coding+Conventions
(or the Eclipse pages)

It would be even nicer if "mvn eclipse:eclipse" could be persuaded to
set it automagically. Do you know how to do this?

I count myself as a guilty 80-character-width formatter, but I am
willing to change.  :-)

Kind regards,
Ben.

Gabriel Roldán wrote:
> Done.
>
> Gabriel
> On Tuesday 19 August 2008 11:23:49 pm Jody Garnett wrote:
>> Please.
>>
>> Gabriel Roldán wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I seem to remember we discussed about the eclipse formatting options for
>>> geotools and there was concensus on it having a 100 character line
>>> wrapping limit, yet it keeps  being 80 characters so I have to edit it
>>> everytime I open a new workspace.
>>> That's not terrible, but it'd be just nicer, if my assumption is correct,
>>> to update the eclipse formatting options we ship with in svn?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> Groldan

Ben Caradoc-Davies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Software Engineer, CSIRO Exploration and Mining
Australian Resources Research Centre
26 Dick Perry Ave, Kensington WA 6151, Australia