Hi Mehdi,
I have just noticed your committs.
I have a doubt: I guess the equals method should also return true when
different instances of a DefaultInstant class have the same identical
position.
Using the super.equals(object) will call a Object.equals(object) checking
the reference is the same (which isn't, being different instances). Then the
position check is again skipped returning false immediatly.

What do you think about this?

Cheers,
Daniele

Eng. Daniele Romagnoli