Jody,

it has been brought to my attention that, for compliance with even level
zero of the simple features profile, we need to support
xs:complexType/xs:simpleContent types such as gml:MeasureType and
gml:CodeType [See 8.4.4.1, p14, "Geography Markup Language (GML) simple
features profile" (OGC 06-049r1)]. I do not see how we can do this in
GeoAPI 2.2 without ugly hacks.

Kind regards,
Ben.

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Software Engineer, CSIRO Exploration and Mining